Changing your uptake habits to the ketogenic diet isn’t simple initially. However, once you are adapted to this new lifestyle you will find yourself feeling much better and healthier as a result.
Remember that these side effects are only temporary and will last from a few days up to about a month. If you understand your physical reactions you will be able to find a way to minimize them which will keep you from some of the misery caused by carbohydrate withdrawal.
Let’s get the bad news over with before we go on to the benefits of following the ketogenic diet.
Side Effects :
• Frequent urination
◦ As you begin to burn up the stored glycogen in your body, your kidneys will begin getting rid of excess water. For every gram of glycogen stored in your muscles, 3-4 grams of water is also stored. That’s a lot of water to get rid of.
• Fatigue, Dizziness, Muscle Cramps & Headache
◦ As you begin to excrete excess water it is a given that you will lose electrolytes as well; sodium, potassium, and magnesium.
◦ Fatigue and dizziness are more common of the side effects but can be avoided by getting enough replacement electrolytes.
◦ mistreatment ocean salt to season your food alongside a light salt that’s metal-based mostly can assist you to switch those minerals you’re losing.
◦ 400mg metallic element turns supplements nightly before bed can keep you from developing muscle cramps.
Open the next page to see more